Price from: £700.00
This Stratocaster is based on a body and neck made in the Ensenada Plant (Fender), Mexico in 2008 – 2009, Production Number: 48807.
The alder, Candy Apple Red body, rosewood board, maple neck are both excellent examples of this classic 60s combination.
Neck shape – Vintage C
Fret Wire – Vintage
Condition – excellent please see pictures
The guitar has been through Wudtone’s, Vintage Reload programme which has changed all of the critical, non wood materials and key contact points ( not including tuners). It is these materials and the contact between them which determine the dynamic efficiency, sustain, tone character and also tuning stability of the guitar. This Stratocaster has vintage equivalent metal components, strongest possible neck joint, real bone nut. It is able to deliver the best, authentic Strat tones, performance, playability, bang for your buck.
The eleven stages of Wudtones’ Vintage Reload programme are outlined below :
1. Frets levelled whilst under tension
2. Fret polish after levelling
3. Fretboard re-oiling as required
4. Wudtone CP Vintage 50s – shim recess (finish removed)
5. Wudtone CP Vintage 50s trem fitted
6. Neck pocket holes re-drilled to suit Wudtone screws
7. Neck heel cleaned and correct pilot holes drilled
8. Neck fitted, Wudtone power plate (alignment check)
9. New strings fitted
10. Real bone nut fitted, final hand cut and shaping
11. Guitar relief, intonation, action, playability test
Benefits of the Vintage Reload Programme :
Each guitar is transformed with:
Guitar comes with a serial numbered “Wudtone Vintage Reload” certificate as proof of the work that has been carried out.
Options for Fender gig bag or Hiscox liteflight case available.
If the guitar is showing “out of stock” it will have been sold. If you would like a similar colour, vintage reloaded Stratocaster, just get in touch via email@example.com and we will do our best to source one.
Fender Gigbag, Hiscox Liteflight Case, none required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.